This is MorseLake.com, a web site promoting Morse Reservoir in Northern
Hamilton County, Indiana. We will continue to provide you information, links,
data and a little insider knowledge of the area.
What's Happening Around Morse Reservoir
- LAKE LEVEL
- After a long summer with the lake down over 5 feet for many months, the lake is back to full pool. Let's hope next year's boating season is longer!
- We want your input
- Do you have an event or something exciting happening around the lake? Send us your story
for review and consideration for the "What's Happening" section of our web page. We want
to hear from YOU. Send us an
- Gas Buddy Listing for the Marinas
- Coming soon - Links to the gas prices for Morse and Red Bridge Marinas
- Citizen's Water Letter
- We recently received received this letter from Citizens Water. Recently, the City
of Indianapolis transferred its water and wastewater assets to Citizens Energy Group. Included in this transfer is the ownership of Geist and Morse Reservoirs.
- Real Estate
- Check out our real estate section, featuring lake homes for sale in Cicero and Noblesville.
- Dam Valve
- You can check the status of the valve on the Morse Reservoir dam by clicking here.
- Spring & Summer on Morse Reservoir
- Morse Waterways Association
- Check out the web site www.morseh2o.org. This is a new association
which according to their Mission Statement was established "to promote the economic, environment, vitality,
and safety of Morse Reservoir".
- A new look!
- The web site is now based on an open source web page format called BlueHaze.
To learn more about the philosophy of OSWD, check out OSWD on the web. We will continue to update the pages as time permits.
A few weather related links which we find very useful for planning.
- Local Weather from Accuweather.com
- Local weather from CiceroWeather.net
Morse Lake Weather & Web Cam
Here are few pictures of wonderful Morse Reservoir. Click on a thumbnail
to see a larger image.